F1 (Noviembre 2003 - Noviembre 2008)
Zona de consulta para conocer cómo éramos antes
Moderador: Louis de Funès

Rudy Fernandez 5

por Rudy Fernandez 5 » 13 Nov 2008, 00:49

Esperemos que en el nuevo post ,tengamos como minimo los mismos tituolos que tuvimos en 2005 y 2006 :)
4° Clasificado Rebotes SM 2010
6° Clasificado Asistencias SM 2010
7° Clasificado Triples SM Mundial 2010
13° Clasificado Anotación SM Olímpico 2012
6° Clasificado Triples SM 2013
8° Clasificado Rebotes SM 2013
2° Clasificado Anotación SM Mundial 2014

simkin_belinelli

por simkin_belinelli » 13 Nov 2008, 00:50

yo con tener una ultima vuelta como la de interlagos...

dios mi ultimo recuerdo de gonzalo serrano va a ser...

VETTEL VETTEL VETTEL

LA MALDICION DE HAMILTON
Thanks for the memories,Troy.You are a true patriot forever.

Hawkeye

por Hawkeye » 13 Nov 2008, 12:32

Efectivamente los "dioses" de la F-1 de este foro ya tiene su club donde se reserva derecho de admisión, pues yo no voy a entrar en el ni cobrando.
Mas cuando a algunos que todos sabemos los halagos que reciben se le suben a la cabeza y les hace sentirse pues eso, dioses que juzgan el bien y el mal siendo simples mortales como todos nosotros.

Hawkeye

por Hawkeye » 13 Nov 2008, 13:16

Creo que este articulo tiene mucho más interes para mi y para la mayoria que saber los pilotos que van a correr en Force India el año que viene, que es solo una forma de darse el pogote de lo mucho que se sabe de F-1 y a mi me trae sin cuidado, a no ser que le den volante a Pedro de la Rosa o a Adrián Valles.

Los aficionados británicos eligen a Fernando Alonso como mejor piloto del año

Ed Gorman es conocido por ser el corresponsal para deportes de motor del prestigioso diario británico "The Times" y un fuerte detractor de Fernando Alonso. Ni que decir tiene que es un ferviente defensor de Hamilton.

Durante fechas recientes, lanzó una encuesta en su Blog de F1 para escoger al mejor Piloto de la temporada recién acabada.

Muy a su pesar (pues así lo manifiesta) ha tenido que claudicar, pues la puntuación más alta dada por sus lectores (británicos y/o angloparlantes) ha ido para, quién si no, Fernando Alonso.

Adjunto extracto del artículo (en inglés):

« Your top-10 drivers of the season | All Posts

November 09, 2008

The people have spoken and Fernando is the best driver of the season (and that's it for 2008)

The masters
1. Fernando Alonso - 1,071.5
2. Lewis Hamilton - 1,061.5
3. Felipe Massa - 989

The mid-fielders
4. Robert Kubica - 912.5
5. Sebastian Vettel - 895
6. Kimi Räikkönen - 488.5
7. Nick Heidfeld - 217
8. Timo Glock - 208.5
9. Jarno Trulli - 194
10. Mark Webber - 179

The also-rans
11. Nico Rosberg - 102
12. Heikki Kovalainen - 88.5
13. Rubens Barrichello - 30.5
= Sebastian Bourdais - 30.5
15. Nelsinho Piquet - 24
16. Adrian Sutil - 18
17. Jenson Button - 16
18. Giancarlo Fisichella 12
19. David Coulthard - 9
20. Takuma Sato/Anthony Davidson - 2

22. Kazuki Nakajima - 1

The Formula One Times blog best driver of the season, as voted by you, is the Asturian master, Fernando Alonso who also previously won our best driver on the current grid poll. Fernando was not my own personal choice this season but I can understand why many of you have picked him. He had a very poor car to begin with but he and Renault have turned their season round, something which is extremely difficult to do when your main competitors are moving ahead all the time. We know Fernando is among the best at working up a car and he is among the most technically-minded of the current drivers. I would say there is little doubt that he will have played a major role in Renault's improvement. Early in the season, the Spanish pilot made one or two errors - Monaco was one example. These were uncharacteristic and, in my view, reflected his mounting frustration at being stuck in a machine which he just could not make go any quicker. He could see what he wanted to do, where he wanted to put himself on the track, but he couldn't do it. Later in the season, as things improved, we saw Fernando take his chances with both hands, just as you might expect him to. The big question next year for him is very simple: will the new Renault be any good?

Lewis in second place, is about right I would argue. He won the world championship and he produced some incredible drives but he was also erratic and unconvincing at times. As I have mentioned before, I still think it is early in his career to make firm judgements about how good he is going to be. As brilliant as he is, it is almost as if he can't face driving in a boring enough way to secure safe titles. Lewis loves to race, he is probably the best racer out there but that is not always what championship-winning campaigns are about. We are being hard on him, I know. He is the youngest ever world champion, he is only the second man to achieve a title in his second season and he has broken loads of other records along the way. Maybe this title will give him the confidence, the bounce and the experience he needs to blow the roof off the sport. Let's see what happens next year. As with Fernando and everyone else, he also needs a decent car next year, so that is an unknown at present.

Felipe is in third spot. I think he had a great season. He won the most races. He confounded his critics who said he would not make it in the post-traction control era and he consigned Kimi, the reigning world champion, to the margins. Had he not been let down by Ferrari on two occasions he could easily have won the title, as he might have done last year as well. It's funny, Felipe's image in Formula One is dogged by his woeful early performances but I think, also, by the fact that he does not look or behave like a champion. He's far too nice and sporting for starters and he does not throw his weight around. Anyway, let's see what happens next season. I feel fairly sure that he will drive Kimi into the number two spot for the second year running. (That being a comment as much about Kimi as Felipe. Once you start the downslope, it is quite hard to reverse the process, though Kimi has made noises recently indicating he believes he can do just that).

Robert K in fourth. A tough competitor who needs the tools to do the job. The pressure is on at Hinwil to deliver those for him next year. It was a weird year for BMW. They seemed to reach for the sky, touch it, then run away again, as if terrified by what they had achieved. Next year they are supposed to be big-time players, alongside Ferrari and McLaren, with Kubica leading the way to their maiden championship. He could do it, can they?

Sebastian Vettel. I wish he was going to Ferrari in place of Kimi. What a prospect that would be. Maybe Red Bull will surprise us and Adrian Newey will master the new rules better than anyone. But it would come as a surprise. Vettel is clearly no flash in the pan. We know he is quick. We also know he is highly intelligent and can handle the pressures. Maybe his talent will make him unstoppable and he will grabbed by a team that can do him justice by the end of next season. If Lewis "trains on", I imagine Sebastian could be among his main career rivals.

Kimi. Very disappointing and puzzling. Has he lost that half a yard of pace (as they say in footie)? Is it a "lifestyle" issue? Is Kimi driving himself hard enough out of the car (in training) to stay at the top? Is it, much like Nick Heidfeld, purely a quali/car issue which Ferrari can solve with their new machine? Does Kimi fight as hard as his rivals to retrieve poor race positions? Does he only drive quickest when it is too late? It's weird that he has 10 fastest laps and Lewis has two(?). The season started off well for the Iceman but almost from that moment when he careered out of the tunnel at Monte Carlo and smashed into the back of Adrian Sutil, his campaign seemed to go downhill. He got taken out in Canada by Mr Hamilton and then he had that exhaust failure in France, before going 10 races with nothing better than a third place. Whether he can come back or not, will be one of the stories to watch next season.

I could go on...I leave the rest to you guys. In the meántime, thanks to "D" for some forensic collating on this poll and to IDR for the graphics. Also, this is my final contribution to the blog for this year. Don't forget you can follow all the Formula One news at Times Online and also in the paper as we go through the winter. Thanks for all your contributions. It's been an education for me and, I am sure you will all agree, it has also been one hell of a season...

Hawkeye

por Hawkeye » 13 Nov 2008, 16:43

Este post sigue abierto, será por algo. Despues del esperpento electoral varios candidatos se proclaman vencedores.
Lo bueno de todo esto es que todos nos conocemos un poco mas y sabemos de que pie cojeamos. Tal vez se debería dejar la cosa como está, con cada oveja en su rebaño, por lo menos en el que yo cree estaba entrando gente que no se identificaba con la corriente de pensamiento único que se pretendía implantar.

LeLoc
Ubicación: No me acuerdo, no lo hice. Posiblemente muy lejos, allá perdido por los diezmiles.

por LeLoc » 13 Nov 2008, 16:45

:D :D :D
¨Contento y feliz como una lombriz¨. Hasta siempre amigo.

Imagen

pavo vazquez

por pavo vazquez » 13 Nov 2008, 16:46

Debido al peso del hilo, ha de trasladarse por la noche, en horas de poco tráfico en el foro. Ya que la pasada no se pudo hacer por estar a otras cosas, lo haremos esta noche.

:)

Seguimos en el nuevo.
FREE THE GAMUSINО

Imagen
Imagen
DIOPWNED!!!!!111ONE
Rico (D) escribió:Yo animé al Madrid
¬¬