me ha parecido oir, ahora durante la retransmisión del CSKA-Partizan que hablaban de la venta de las entrades de la F4, y no me sonaba que hubiera salido ya
pero es cierto, la semana que viene se ponen a la venta http://www.euroleague.net/euroleague-ba ... 03958/6330
Euroleague Basketball has announced that tickets for the 2013 TURKISH AIRLINES EUROLEAGUE FINAL FOUR LONDON will go on sale to the public on Friday, November 30 at 10:00 CET (09:00 GMT).
Tickets will be available through the competition's official ticketing website, http://www.f4tickets.com
, to be sold by AXS.com (AEG’s ticketing company) the official ticketing partner for the event. Travel packages will also be made available online through Detur the official travel agency of the Turkish Airlines Euroleague Final Four. It will also be possible to re-sell and purchase the tickets through Viagogo, the official secondary ticketing partner of the Turkish Airlines Euroleague Final Four, or to secure ticket options through Ticket2Final in case your team eventually qualifies for the Final Four. At a later stage, each one of the four qualified teams will be allotted approximately 1,000 tickets to be distributed by them amongst their fans. Any other ticket seller for the event is considered illegal, and, fans holding tickets from illegal sellers will not be allowed to enter the arena.
The 2013 TURKISH AIRLINES EUROLEAGUE FINAL FOUR LONDON will be played on the second weekend in May at The O2 arena, with a basketball capacity of over 18.000 spectators.
80% of the capacity will be sold to the public, whilst the other 20% of seats is reserved for media, sponsors, authorities and teams. The sales process will be divided into two rounds, the first one starting on Friday, November 30 at 10:00 CET (09:00 GMT). The second round will begin as soon as all four qualified teams are known. Tickets will be sold by category, and fans will be grouped at a later stage according to their team preferences, to ensure the safety and fun of the event.
Each ticket will be sold as a four-game package: two semifinals on Friday, May 10, plus third-place and title games on Sunday, May 12. Tickets for the signature event of the season will range from 160€ to 595€. The number of available tickets in the lowest-price category has been almost doubled compared to the recent editions of the event, making it accessible and affordable for more basketball fans.