Luka Doncic. El despegue de "Wonder Boy"
Moderadores: tiko5, hastrakan, der König81

451 mensajes
vmpm

Luka Doncic. El despegue de "Wonder Boy"

por vmpm » 22 Jun 2018, 01:49

With the third pick in the 2018 NBA Draft the Atlanta Hawks select... Luka Doncic.

El principio de todo.

17 de febrero de 2012, 11:00, CEM Olímpics (Passeig de la Vall d'Hebron, Barcelona). El Real Madrid debuta en la Minicopa con 3 jugadores invitados, el base balear Miki Fons, el gigante brasileño Felipe Dos Anjos y el bisoño combo esloveno Luka Doncic. A pesar de dar un año de ventaja (no obstante, en aquel momento apenas sobrepasaba el 1,80), Luka venía ya como uno de los jugadores europeos con más cartel de su edad, con alguna sonada exhibición de por medio. Primer partido con la camiseta del Real Madrid y, como si de una premonición se tratase, enfrente Baskonia, liderado por un espigado alero serbio de nombre Borisa Simanic. Solo bastaron dos cuartos para dejar constancia de que se trataba de un chico muy talentoso. Luka hacía de todo y, lo más sorprendente para su edad, todo bien (penetrar, tirar, asistir y dirigir) . El Real Madrid perdió la final ante una generación absolutamente dominadora, tanto a nivel nacional como Europeo, como la del FC Barcelona del 1998 (Maxim Esteban, Eric Martínez, Pol Figueras o Aleix Font), pero el base esloveno lideró al equipo en una remontada que a punto estuvo de culminarse tras un partido que parecía claramente decantado en la primera mitad. Menos de 100 minutos en 4 partidos habían sido suficientes y el Real Madrid lo tenía claro: no se podía escapar.

(To be continued...)

vmpm

Re: Luka Doncic. El despegue de "Wonder Boy"

por vmpm » 22 Jun 2018, 01:57

¿De Dallas Mavericks "desde chiquititos"?

kobethedagger

por kobethedagger » 22 Jun 2018, 02:13

Pero muy de Dallas. Cae la camiseta cualquier día de estos. La mejor opción posible para el chico.
Imagen

Seventies

por Seventies » 22 Jun 2018, 02:22

Hay que ser de Dallas, es nuestro nene. Con Dirk de mentor, en una franquicia seria con un mercado grande y un entrenador buenisimo, ha caido de pie el chico.
Imagen

currok

por currok » 22 Jun 2018, 11:05

Como ha dicho Quique Villalobos, me encanta cuando los planes salen bien.

Seventies

por Seventies » 22 Jun 2018, 23:38

El 77 igual que con Eslovenia, ya que no puede coger el 7

Imagen
Imagen

currok

por currok » 23 Jun 2018, 03:44

En cuanto los chinos la tengan, me la compro :D

Szdavid

por Szdavid » 23 Jun 2018, 10:02

currok escribió:En cuanto los chinos la tengan, me la compro :D
Dime dónde las pillas.

tmac_jugon

por tmac_jugon » 27 Jun 2018, 00:31

No me acordaba que Rick Carlise entrenó a Petrovic en los 90, como segundo entrenador de los Nets

AL principio dicen algo del Real Madrid, no sé si relativo a que hace 4 años estuvo entrenando allí o si viajó a Dallas... no logro a entender

Imagen
Imagen
El francés bueno

BURKE MAESTRO

por BURKE MAESTRO » 27 Jun 2018, 12:29

Siempre se cuenta que Luka saltó a la fama en un torneo que disputó con las categorías inferiores del Olimpia en Milán en el que anotó una burrada de puntos, no sabría decir la categoría exacta que era. ¿Alguien tiene algún enlace a ese partido?
:rodarbalon:

kobethedagger

por kobethedagger » 27 Jun 2018, 17:05

BURKE MAESTRO escribió:Siempre se cuenta que Luka saltó a la fama en un torneo que disputó con las categorías inferiores del Olimpia en Milán en el que anotó una burrada de puntos, no sabría decir la categoría exacta que era. ¿Alguien tiene algún enlace a ese partido?
Puede ser esto, aunque fue en Roma:

Esto también fue en Italia, pero un año después y ya con el Madrid:

Imagen

BURKE MAESTRO

por BURKE MAESTRO » 28 Jun 2018, 13:16

kobethedagger escribió:
BURKE MAESTRO escribió:Siempre se cuenta que Luka saltó a la fama en un torneo que disputó con las categorías inferiores del Olimpia en Milán en el que anotó una burrada de puntos, no sabría decir la categoría exacta que era. ¿Alguien tiene algún enlace a ese partido?
Puede ser esto, aunque fue en Roma:

Esto también fue en Italia, pero un año después y ya con el Madrid:

Sí, efectivamente debe ser ese torneo, perdón por no haber sido muy preciso con los datos pero lo escuché en un podcast y no me quedé bien con los datos.

Muchas gracias kobe :brindo por eso: :brindo por eso:
:rodarbalon:

Seventies

por Seventies » 29 Jun 2018, 22:37

Carta de despedida
Imagen

kobethedagger

por kobethedagger » 21 Jul 2018, 15:55

Dejo esto por aquí.

Imagen

tmac_jugon

por tmac_jugon » 23 Jul 2018, 12:17

https://www.sportraits.org/specials/fam ... uka-my-son
SAŠA DONČIĆ
Luka, my son!

His name is Sasa… He is the father of the astonishing Luka Doncic, who has been drafted # 3 pick overall in the 2018 NBA draft. Having one of the most emotional moments of his life, Sasa writes the letter to his 19-old son!
By Saša Dončić

Family Stories
July 20, 2018

What does it mean to be a good father?

I was 25 years old and wasn't sure that I knew! At least back then.

I'm not sure of that I'm going to tell you is proof, but back then in February I was besides your mum and was telling her

"Come on Darling, Push a little more so the youngster can come out”

It was the 28th of February and I didn't want you to be born on the 29th because you would be celebrating your Birthday once every four years.

Luka my son, those days I had read that only 1 out of 1461 newborn babies were born on February 29; but that’s something I’ll tell you about later

So what is the meaning of being a good father?

There is not a recipe, son. When you will hold your newborn in your hands you will believe that the whole world is in the palm of your hand! You get the feeling that you are ready to sacrifice everything for this little creature. But think… This is only the general note of a recipe. Being parents, mom and dad, have to walk alone. And they just wish, that their decisions, will not be mistaken. Being mom, or dad, any single day you have to take a crucial decision. You don’t know if it’s the right one or the wrong. You just hope that it’s not a false decision. I grew up in a certain way. You grew up in another way. You son will be raised in a totally different way.

I don't recall you ever asking me. I never asked my father, your Granddad either. Do you remember when we used to play basketball at home and you would do your best to beat me? You really believed that you could and I admired you for this. Just like me who thought that I could become the best and sometimes never bothered asking.

Now I am sure that I have the answer to this question. I was never perfect! You know I was in Ljubljana the night of the draft instead of being by your side. We both know why, but let's keep that our little secret that unites us!

The TV has the focus point of my full attention. I couldn't wait to hear your name. When I eventually heard it... oh my god. You cannot understand how I felt and how proud I was as a father. My son, you had made me so proud for one more time.

Luka, my son, could you live without your child? Could you see your Child walk away from you so he could start a new life away from you? Do you remember Luka? You were only 13 when Real Madrid visited Slovenia to take you to their team that was far away from us! It really hurt me but I was also extremely touched and excited. We wanted to have you with us, but I would never allow myself to let you miss out on such a great opportunity. This might mean being a good father Luka!!

Is this enough?

Luka, you know very well how much I love Slovenia.,, Basketball and our National team. I was aware that the Spanish, seeing how good you were, wanted you. They wanted you bad. They did everything possible to get you and This is something I cant blame them for. They knew how great you were. They tried to make you Spanish so that you could play for their National team. I could not imagine you wearing any other Jersey except the Green Slovenian one. However, I never pressured you. Remember? I remember well Luka! The day when you told me that there is no chance you will betray your country and wear the Jersey of another country, no matter how good and friendly they are towards you. Luka, Those words of yours were very revealing. I want you to believe me that this decision was going to be made by you and only you.

There is a story that I have probably never shared with anyone, although I doubt that this will be a convincing answer. Yes you have matured, had a great time, scored many buckets have grown to greatness and are loved. But for your father, Luka, my son, your two great moments were when you were a baby. Greatness is not the Cameras that run after your every step neither is your exposure. You father Luka will always remember that tournament which I'm sure you remember also. You barely spoke a word of Spanish you had just left home but In the Barcelona tournament where you went up against elder players you got the MVP award. A few months later Coach Laso played you for the first time with the mens team! It was against Valencia! First possession you receive the ball in the corner and shoot behind the 3 point arc..... swish . No matter how many great things you will achieve in your life Luka, your father will always remember these moments because this is where everything began my son

I think and think about it. Just like those times, I watched you starting to play basketball and I would never see you becoming the next Sasa. I would see you maturing into Luka and I was certain that you would become better than me since you were not going to make the same mistakes that I made. I saw my own son growing, maturing and doing correctly everything that I had done wrong. Have I told you how proud I was of you Luka?

The day will come when you will be able to answer that question. Now, I can tell you that I tried and did my best. I tried to be the best father you could possibly have.

If I succeeded or not there will come the day when you will be able to answer that question my son.

What is the meaning of being a good father? I’ve told you so much already. Now it’s time to write one last thing; do you know what it means to be a good Son?

I’ll answer on your behalf

Being a good son means being Luka Doncic. You were not born on 29 February so Statistics don't really matter.. You know why? Because for me you will be the one and only! The son I always dreamt of having.

Now that I'm reaching the end I'm trying to recall if there is anything I haven’t told you all these years. The answer is “No”. I would like to tell you something so you can remember it and these will be my closing words :

I love you Luka!

Your daddy!
Imagen
Imagen
El francés bueno

currok

por currok » 31 Ago 2018, 10:09

kobethedagger

por kobethedagger » 31 Ago 2018, 14:58

currok escribió:https://twitter.com/luka7doncic/status/ ... 25536?s=19

¿¿Está más alto que Kobe??
Claramente, sí. Kobe está en 1,98 o así (alguna vez le dieron 2 metros con zapas) y Doncic está más alto incluso estando encorvado y colocado en la imagen por delante del propio Bryant (si estuviese a su altura, se vería clara la diferencia). Yo he estado al lado de Luka y con zapatillas está más cerca de los 2,05 que de los 2 metros, créeme.
Imagen

mbenga

por mbenga » 07 Sep 2018, 13:12

Los videos de comparativas con según quien suelen dar bastante grima pero este ta chulo.

Musero

por Musero » 29 Sep 2018, 13:49

Mañana debuta el niño... Parece que jugará de 3 o 4 según su entrenador. Mucha suerte
Imagen

xouba

Re: Luka Doncic. El despegue de

por xouba » 29 Sep 2018, 14:04

Musero escribió:Mañana debuta el niño... Parece que jugará de 3 o 4 según su entrenador. Mucha suerte
Ha ganado peso, yo creo que lo van a volver un wing que pueda repartir juego y tirar. Después en defensa supongo que Barnes defenderá al alero más peligroso del rival para que no sufra tanto. Lo tendrán que tapar en defensa porque me huelo que va a ser bastante coladero.
Imagen

451 mensajes