Supermanager - Lliga Privada Assignia Manresa

mensai123

Re: Supermanager - Lliga Privada Assignia Manresa

por mensai123 » 14 Abr 2013, 21:29

cuttlas escribió:Un equip bé, un altre malament...

141º i 301º de la general.

ja t'atrapo cuttlas :mrgreen: , amb 145,6 paso del 233º al 150º :botar:

cuttlas

por cuttlas » 14 Abr 2013, 21:46

mensai123 escribió:
cuttlas escribió:Un equip bé, un altre malament...

141º i 301º de la general.

ja t'atrapo cuttlas :mrgreen: , amb 145,6 paso del 233º al 150º :botar:

Ja ho he vist ja :D anem el 23º i el 25º de la general provincial :botar:

cuttlas

por cuttlas » 21 Abr 2013, 22:12

mensaiiii, que se te m'acostes i la cagues :D

Jornada normaleta, perdo 10 llocs. 151º

mensai123

por mensai123 » 21 Abr 2013, 23:02

cuttlas escribió:mensaiiii, que se te m'acostes i la cagues :D

Jornada normaleta, perdo 10 llocs. 151º

doncs si :mrgreen: , queden 4 jornades, i en les 4 arriesgaré al maxim per poder entrar al top 100, encara que estic molt content d'estar el 240º en el meu segon any que jugu al SM :botar:

Ristfretleraf

Expense new: $6,999 In case you possess a penchant for force

por Ristfretleraf » 27 Abr 2013, 06:04

 Just want to say your article is as astonishing.Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy.Actually the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a good example of it.It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick.
 The fantastic music and dance number with Joffrey creative director Ashley Wheater broughtYou've done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.Will you please drop me a mail?Also, The contents are masterwork.
 Hello, you used to write wonderful, but the last few posts have been kinda boring?I miss your great writings.comfy riding position to aid the two-wheel acclimatization process. Bikes just like the SuzukiThis video post is truly wonderful, the noise feature and the picture quality of this film post is actually remarkable.game-breaker and in many cases, a sport ender.

Ristfretleraf

straightforward to organize, has outstanding flavor and text

por Ristfretleraf » 27 Abr 2013, 06:10

 Heya i抦 for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much.I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this web site.Some truly great information, Gladiolus I noticed this. "So long as little children are allowed to suffer, there is no true love in this world." by Isodore Duncan.overhead, and so forth. Part-time doesn't necessarily equal "half." Getting a part-time enterprise may be
 Hi there to every body, it's my first visit of this web site; this website contains amazing and in fact good data in favor of visitors.that new Broad Glide. Harley traditional V-Twin melds with dual chrome pipes and rear piggybackmethods and additional fuel for one more Saturday evening date on ABC against perennial Big 10down. I started out my enterprise part-time even though having a full-time work somewhere else and hired an
 I am now not sure where you're getting your info, however good topic.Thanks so much and i'm taking a look ahead to contact you.work from property, seek out out a buddy or acquaintance that has his or her own business and whoI think this is among the most significant info for me. And i'm glad reading your article.

Ristfretleraf

What's up, I want to subscribe for this blog to get most rec

por Ristfretleraf » 27 Abr 2013, 06:13

 Merely wanna state that this is very useful , Thanks for taking your time to write this.vests for guys at the spot.I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally匢 am glad to seek out a lot of useful info right here in the put up, we want develop extra techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing.typically have a much better likelihood of landing a place as a higher school team coach than those that
 liscense fees and worker expenses. Given that part-time companies normally demand less stock,you are in point of fact a excellent webmaster.the local scene, I still left the audio organization in 1995.Thank you|Thanks} a lot and i am looking forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?
 Generally I do not read article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, quite nice post.You have noted very interesting details! ps nice internet site.You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand.I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.

Ristfretleraf

Wow! Thank you! I continuously needed to write on my website

por Ristfretleraf » 27 Abr 2013, 06:14

 How frequently you update your web site?Women's traditional and fashionable tall, brief and extravagant footwear are perfect for keeping warmKeep up the great work! You recognize, many individuals are looking round for this info, you could help them greatly.Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays..
 You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal.Hi, Neat post. There's a problem along with your site in internet explorer,May you please lengthen them a little from subsequent time? Thanks for the post.I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related information ended up being truly easy to do to access.
 Thanks , I have just been looking for info about this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I've came upon so far. However, what concerning the bottom line? Are you certain in regards to the source?I was suggested this web site by my cousin.Hello my friend! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with almost all important infos. Iˇd like to look more posts like this .fleece-lined, form-fitting type the Australian pilots favored. But the business extra a

cuttlas

por cuttlas » 30 Abr 2013, 09:42

Desastre de Jornada :D

ni oliver, ni hanga... 156 punts, quan la gent no ha baixat de 250.

451º i 495º

mensai123

por mensai123 » 30 Abr 2013, 09:45

cuttlas escribió:Desastre de Jornada :D

ni oliver, ni hanga... 156 punts, quan la gent no ha baixat de 250.

451º i 495º

tranquil cuttlas, jo també he fet un desastre de jornada amb 164punts i baixo fins el 596º :?

TASTET

por TASTET » 30 Abr 2013, 10:00

Per un cop us guanyo tot i no tenir ni a oliver, ni granger, ni norel ni kurz :D 203 punts.
"T’adones amic. Hi ha gent a qui no agrada que es parle, s’escriga o es pense en català. És la mateixa gent a qui no els agrada que es parle, s’escriga o es pense."

mensai123

por mensai123 » 28 Ago 2013, 11:07

He creat una lliga.

Lliga: La Bruixa d'Or
Clave: Comenge

Maxim 2 equips per persona.

Apunteu-vos :brindo por eso:

#gladyr#

por #gladyr# » 28 Ago 2013, 11:17

mensai123 escribió:He creat una lliga.

:brindo por eso: Fet

mensai123

por mensai123 » 28 Ago 2013, 17:27

#gladyr# escribió:
mensai123 escribió:He creat una lliga.

:brindo por eso: Fet

:brindo por eso:

4 equips de moment, aveure si s'apunta + gent :botar:

TASTET

por TASTET » 29 Ago 2013, 10:28

FET! :brindo por eso:
"T’adones amic. Hi ha gent a qui no agrada que es parle, s’escriga o es pense en català. És la mateixa gent a qui no els agrada que es parle, s’escriga o es pense."

Rabasset_06

por Rabasset_06 » 30 Ago 2013, 11:25

Som-hi!! :brindo por eso:
El talento gana partidos, pero el trabajo en equipo y la inteligencia ganan campeonatos.

cuttlas

por cuttlas » 30 Ago 2013, 12:15

In! :)

mensai123

por mensai123 » 02 Sep 2013, 13:24

De moment a la lliga hi han 22 equips...aveure si s'anima mes gent :brindo por eso:

Només falten 2 dies... :botar:

#gladyr#

por #gladyr# » 07 Sep 2013, 10:26

Afluixa el carro Mensai, que estàs intractable, sort que poc a poc començo a entonar-me i que la diferència que portes es bastant petita.

mensai123

por mensai123 » 07 Sep 2013, 10:51

#gladyr# escribió:Afluixa el carro Mensai, que estàs intractable, sort que poc a poc començo a entonar-me i que la diferència que portes es bastant petita.

:P

Aquesta jornada de moment ja m'he menjat a Rice, Nedovic, Pleiss... aveure si avui la cosa va millor :botar: