GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS: Una vez fuimos un equipo perdedor.
Moderadores: tiko5, hastrakan, der König81

Dirty_fred

Re: GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS: Una vez fuimos un equipo perdedor.

por Dirty_fred » 22 Ago 2019, 21:55

Logo retocado y uniformes nuevos para la temporada que viene, el mejor merch de la liga de largo.

http://news.sportslogos.net/2019/07/30/ ... ms-leaked/

Martin Eden

por Martin Eden » 13 Sep 2019, 17:43

https://twitter.com/ShaunLivingston/sta ... 9698992130
Imagen

Picco

por Picco » 13 Sep 2019, 19:03

Honores a un gladiador como Livingston, ejemplo de lucha. A punto de perder toda su carrera NBA por las lesiones, resurgió de sus cenizas para dar unos últimos años geniales.
Once a Knick, always a Knick.

“Draft for talent, trade for need”

Comentando Foros ACB

por Comentando Foros ACB » 25 Sep 2019, 16:29

Golden State Warriors firman 1 año no garantizado a Marquese Chriss:
La paz os dejo, mi paz os doy, seguid rezando que yo me voy.

http://foros.acb.com/viewtopic.php?f=1& ... #p26006030

Vivaelbasket77

por Vivaelbasket77 » 26 Sep 2019, 02:16

R1Molano
Ubicación: Asturies!! @LosGSWarriors + Spanish Golden State Warriors #Bazemoring

por R1Molano » 28 Sep 2019, 13:49

No tenemos espacio bajo el apron para firmarle un contrato NBA salvo que cortemos el no garantizado de McKinnie. Es un exibit-10 con intención de que se quede en Santa Cruz Warriors tras el corte. Ni siquiera puede llegar a ser un two way player porque los tenemos ocupados por Bowman y por Lee, aunque a mi gusto Lee pinta poco con la cantidad de escoltas que tenemos.
TUS CAMISETAS NBA y FUTBOL AL PRECIO Y CALIDAD QUE DESEAS:
https://picasaweb.google.com/MENUDOCHOLLAZO
Twitter: @MenudoChollazo

Imagen
GS Warriors Blog:
http://losgswarriors.blogspot.com/ Twitter: @losGSWarriors

R1Molano
Ubicación: Asturies!! @LosGSWarriors + Spanish Golden State Warriors #Bazemoring

por R1Molano » 10 Oct 2019, 12:24

Chriss dejando muy buena imagen y expectativas.

Podria entrar en el equipo mientras los contratos no sean garantizados (el y McKinnie) pero no podtiamos mantener a ambos luego, se superaria el apron.

Marcus Thompson en The Athletic
Not long after the Warriors’ first preseason game, there was a meeting somewhere in the bowels of Chase Center. It wasn’t a meeting, sources said, as much as it was a petition, a reiteration, an emphasis, to Warriors general manager Bob Myers. The request was simple in scope. Yet, it was also profound, considering it included an important voice in the locker room, considering it was about a player many have given up on.

The request? Get Marquese Chriss on this team.

Chriss played only 13 minutes in the preseason opener. But it was enough to make it clear he should be on the roster.

The Warriors’ salary cap situation is complex thanks to the hard cap placed on them as a result of the sign-and-trade to get D’Angelo Russell. But that’s why this postgame plea was important. The message: This player is too good, and the need too great, to let collective bargaining agreement limitations get in the way.

“I think being in this situation is probably the best fit that I’ve been in and the most comfortable I’ve felt,” Chriss said in a phone interview on Tuesday. “I wasn’t looking at it as, ‘I’m not on the team.’ I’m just looking at it as, ‘this is where I want to be at,’ so I’m going to show them this is where I should be.”

The Warriors and Chriss may have found each other at the right time.

The Warriors are in the middle of a reboot. They flipped half the roster. Their stars are consuming so much of the cap, they need to find good, cheap talent. The kind of talent with growth potential that’s only available because of its imperfections.

Chriss is in the middle of a reboot, too. He was the No. 8 pick in 2016, by Phoenix, and was seen as highly promising, ripe for stardom. But three years and three months later, he was in need of a fresh start and running low on options. He was a forgotten commodity among fans, thrown into a heap of draft busts.

So the Warriors need him, and he needs the Warriors.

“I think he’s been great all training camp,” Draymond Green said. “He’s been on a couple teams, and everybody has kind of written him off. But he’s been amazing in camp, and to me it looked like he’s figuring it out and he’s turning a corner.”

The Warriors need a center, especially with Willie Cauley-Stein out for at least a month. They also need a starting small forward, arguably the most important position in the game. But more than both of those, they need talent and versatility.

When they had four All-Stars, they had the luxury of being able to have a guy on the roster who does one or two things. But with the players they have lost — Kevin Durant, Andre Iguodala and Klay Thompson out for months — they are a bit desperate for talent and versatility. They need growth potential. They need someone who can come off the bench and impact the game. Looking at what the Warriors have on the bench, and in camp, Chriss is the one player who jumps out from that perspective.

And when else will the Warriors get their hands on a 22-year-old lottery pick for the price of a minimum salary? They probably can’t afford to let this one walk. Not at this transitional point in their franchise.

Chriss is 6-foot-10 with a 7-foot wingspan and a vertical jump of 38.5 inches. It’s like he was engineered to play forward in the NBA. He’s got nice touch on his jumper, which stretches out to 3-point range. He also has enough handle to do something with an explosive first step, going left and right. He has a good feel for the game: understands spacing, moving without the ball, manipulating the defense with his positioning.

He has the tools to defend, though that hasn’t been his calling card. He can block some shots with his length and explosiveness, and he’s good at closing out on the perimeter. He’d be the perfect project for the Warriors’ player development staff, especially with Ron Adams now in a development role.

“He’s shown a lot of athleticism and he’s a great kid,” coach Steve Kerr said. “He still wants to learn and is asking questions, and I think the players like playing with him. He’s pretty good in high screen-and-roll, running dribble handoffs. He knows what he’s doing, so I think he’s a really intriguing prospect.”

The Warriors need a player who has the size and athleticism to play, especially defend, all three front-court positions. Currently, the only player who can do that productively is Green. The rest are either too small to thrive in the paint or don’t have the quickness and skills to hang on the perimeter. They need someone between 6-foot-7 and 6-foot-11 with some explosiveness who can finish at the rim and contest a shot, and with the skills to handle the ball and make an open shot. They had all of that and so much more in Durant. While they can’t replace him, they still need a player who can do some of those functions.

That was evident against the Lakers. Whoever the Warriors threw at LeBron James and Anthony Davis was either too small for those stars or not athletic enough to have a shot on the perimeter. LeBron just bullied Alfonzo McKinnie; Davis did the same to Jacob Evans. And the Warriors didn’t have any options outside of Green.

Kevon Looney and Cauley-Stein were injured. Either could’ve offered Davis some form of resistance inside, instead of making him look like Wilt Chamberlain at a youth camp. But it’s a tall order to ask them to get out on the wing and defend in space or navigate screens.

LeBron and Davis will make most defenses feel relatively helpless. But they aren’t alone. The NBA is full of small forwards who move to power forward in small lineups, or power forwards who can step out to the perimeter. The reigning MVP is Giannis Antetokounmpo. The Clippers have Kawhi Leonard and Paul George. Ben Simmons is a matchup nightmare in Philadelphia. Dallas now has Kristaps Porzingis with Luka Dončić. Danilo Gallinari, now with Oklahoma City, has torched the Warriors in the past. Brandon Ingram and Zion Williamson figure to make New Orleans a tough matchup for the Warriors. At some point, they’ll have to face Durant.

Chriss isn’t the answer to stopping any of the above. He does, however, fit a glaring hole on the roster.

But if that’s the case, why is this his best option?

“I was a young hot-headed little kid,” Chriss said. “I think that’s how I look at it. I think early I was just playing strictly off emotion and things like that and just trying to find my way and just wasn’t really containing myself. But I think that I’m mentally stronger than I give myself credit for. I think I’ve been through a lot. I’ve been through some things that people might quit over, people might lose the drive to keep going. But I feel like I’ve kept going and I’ve kept pushing to try to be where I wanna be.”

In his first three years as a pro, Chriss developed a reputation that overshadowed his obvious talent. He had problems in Phoenix because of his attitude.

He had a productive rookie season under then-Suns coach Earl Watson. He played all 82 games, starting 75 of them and averaged 9.2 points and 4.2 rebounds in 21.3 minutes per game. He shot 44.9 percent from the field and 32.1 percent from 3. Phoenix was 24-58 that season, but Chriss was one of the young talents who was expected to blossom in the Valley of the Sun. But it all went downhill from there.

Chriss clashed with Jay Triano, who replaced Watson as head coach four games into Chriss’ sophomore season. Body language and mood was a common critique. Chriss even knew it was a problem. He has discussed his issues with his temper publicly.

The Suns gave up on nurturing his talent and traded him to Houston. He then requested a trade out of the Rockets, where he averaged 6.5 minutes in 16 games, and they shipped him to Cleveland. After finishing the year with the Cavaliers, Chriss had scarce options entering this season. Some teams were willing to put him on a two-way contract, but no one had a guaranteed roster spot with his name on it.

But Chriss being in camp with the Warriors is, in his mind, evidence of how much he has grown. Despite the lack of prospects, he said he is feeling as good as ever. He spent the summer getting his mind and body right. He had a chef all summer making sure he ate healthy and was ready for wherever he landed. He took the Warriors invitation to training camp, despite them not having a roster spot, because his confidence is soaring.

There is no guarantee it is going to pan out. His temper and frustrations could flare up, robbing him of the peace and comfort he now exudes. But the Warriors, despite being hard-capped, might need to find out. That would require getting rid of someone on the roster — waiving McKinnie, who is really liked in the locker room, because he is the only non-guaranteed contract holding a roster spot, or trading someone into another team’s space. Chriss has already got people in his corner pushing for that to happen.

“I’ve heard good things, positive things from the coaches,” Chriss said. “I’m just trying to stay open-minded and keep being coached. Whether or not it works out here, I was able to come here and learn some things that I would be able to take other places. I think at the end of the day, my goal was to show them that this was where I should be and put the pressure on them.”

Pressure’s on.

— Reported from San Francisco

(Photo: Noah Graham/NBAE via Getty Images)

Imagen
GS Warriors Blog:

R1Molano

por R1Molano » 19 Oct 2019, 19:02

Pues McKinnie cortado (NG, sin coste) y con Marquese Chriss se convierte su exibit 9 en un contrato no garantizado.

Sin traspasos aun tendríamos la posibilidad de cortar a Chriss (si baja su nivel) y coger dos jugadores para PO el 1 de Marzo (último día) o incluso unas semanas antes.

Movimiento doloroso por el cariño que se ganó McKinnie en apenas un año pero que tiene lógica. El jugador más innecesario ahora sería Spellman pero tiene mucho contrato garantizado y es en cierto modo una apuesta. McKinnie estaba inconsistente en el tiro, se le ha visto bajo de confianza y al final todo lo que podía hacer es muy posible que GRIII, ahora alero titular, lo haga mejor (excepto rebote ofensivo). La mezcla de GRIII, un Evans en una versión creativa Iguodalesca y un Alec Burks mas anotador será nuestra apuesta en el 3 hasta que vuelve Thompson.

Chriss ha sido una gran sorpresa, ha mostrado que sabe jugar, no se le ha ido la cabeza como hemos visto estos tres años y es una amenaza continua en el P&R y en los lobs. Además, ha mostrado una visión de juego más que interesante y ha jugado muy bien como screener incluso creando con el pase por debajo de las piernas + pantalla y algunas cositas. En defensa ha estado bastante potable aunque ha pecado alguna vez de ayudar innecesariamente y perder a su hombre (sobretodo algunas veces yendo a ayudar a Green con Davis que dentro de lo posible se basta el solo, tampoco ayuda jugar 4 de 5 contra el mismo rival)

Imagen
GS Warriors Blog:

Dirty_fred

por Dirty_fred » 22 Oct 2019, 18:40

Parece que thompson no va a jugar esta temporada , o kerr lo ha soltado para que no se hable más del tema.

R1Molano

por R1Molano » 23 Oct 2019, 14:08

En principio la recuperacion va bien pero el propio Thompson se metio presion hablando hace tiempo incluso de Diciembre.
El equipo ha ido bajando la precion (post-AllStar) y Kerr ha bajado del todo las expectativas.
La recuperacion por lo que se sabe va muy bien.

Imagen
GS Warriors Blog:

Comentando Foros ACB

por Comentando Foros ACB » 25 Oct 2019, 15:45

Hasta que Golden State Warriors hagan el traspaso de D´Angelo Russell a Minnesota Timberwolves lo van a pasar mal. Steve Kerr con los pies en el suelo:
https://www.nba.com/video/2019/10/25/20 ... rting-over

La rotación de Golden State Warriors contra Clippers:

Curry - Russell*
Russell - Poole
Robinson - Evans
Green - Paschall - Spellman
Looney - Chriss

Y solo faltaron Alec Burks y Willie Caulley-Stein.
Klay Thompson lesionado.
Última edición por Comentando Foros ACB el 25 Oct 2019, 17:16, editado 1 vez en total.

Pelicà

por Pelicà » 25 Oct 2019, 17:16

Comentando Foros ACB escribió:Hasta que Golden State Warriors hagan el traspaso de D´Angelo Russell a Minnesota Timberwolves lo van a pasar mal. Steve Kerr con los pies en el suelo:
https://www.nba.com/video/2019/10/25/20 ... rting-over
¿A cambio de quién lo traspasarán?
Imagen

Comentando Foros ACB

por Comentando Foros ACB » 25 Oct 2019, 17:21

Curry - Russell*
Russell - Thompson** - Poole
Burks - Robinson - Evans
Green - Paschall - Spellman - Smailagic
Looney - Green* - Cauley-Stein - Chriss

Y los contratos duales de Ky Bowman y Damion Lee.

El traspaso de D'Angelo Russell, y relleno, a Minnesota Timberwolves, puede ser por Jeff Teague y Robert Covington, con Klay Thompson ya recuperado:

Curry - Teague
Thompson - Burks - Poole
Covington - Robinson - Evans
Green - Covington* - Paschall - Spellman - Smailagic
Looney - Green* - Cauley-Stein - Chriss hasta que lo corten

R1Molano

por R1Molano » 26 Oct 2019, 11:39

El partido en general fue malo y la segunda parte nos pasaron por encima.
No obstante, me quedo con ciertas cosas de la primera parte. El equipo compite bien tras el 10-0 de salida. Vi una defensa que en esos ratos pudo mantenerse pero en la segunda parte se desvanecio sin C (necesitamos a WCS y Looney) y con muchisimos errores. GRIII puede ser un buen jugador ahi.
Paschall y Evans, sobretodo el segundo, pueden ayudar. Igual tambien Poole aunque tuvo mil errores.
Kerr tiene que encontrar la forma de encajar su estilo de juego con cierta alternancia de Curry y Russell y mucho P&R (otro sitio donde la baja de los C nos hace daño).
La segunda unidad necesita a Burks y a Looney en ella. Ayer hay ratos de Curry o Russell jugando con Paschall, Chriss, Poole y Evans. Me gustan los jugadores jovenes pero es tirarlos demasiado rapido al campo de batalla.

Creo que hay jugadores para formar algo y talento para ser buenos en ataque. Kerr tiene trabajo para conseguir que (una vez vuelvan los C, capital) seamos un buen (creo que si somos promedio va a estar ya bien) equipo en defensa por sistema y que las piezas encajen en ataque.

En ese traspaso tendria que poner Minnesota un par de rondas y dudo que los Warriors lo hicieran. Al final seria Iguodala, 1a ronda desprotegida, 1 fake first (sera 2a ronda) por Covington y un alquiler de Teague que pse...

Imagen
GS Warriors Blog:

Dirty_fred

por Dirty_fred » 26 Oct 2019, 22:02

Comentando Foros ACB

por Comentando Foros ACB » 27 Oct 2019, 10:20

Kevon Looney se perderá los próximos partidos con Golden State Warriors por problemas en los isquiotibiales, contra Clippers solo pudo jugar 10 minutos y Steve Kerr tuvo que tirar de Marquese Chriss.
Sin Kevon Looney, isquiotibiales, ni Willie Cauley-Stein, pie, tendrán que tirar con Marquese Chriss, minutos de Draymond Green y Omari Spellman.
Y en el puesto de ala-pivot con el novato Eric Paschall como suplente.
La gerencia va a tener que moverse y firmar a algun interior como Joakim Noah, Miles Plumlee, Amir Johnson o Eric Moreland, etc. Lance Thomas también sería buen refuerzo exterior.

R1Molano

por R1Molano » 27 Oct 2019, 10:53

Si bien se podria traer a alguien con contrato no garantizado y cortarle mas adelante el jugador tendria que aceptar esas condiciones.
No podemos traer a nadie con contrato garantizado por superar, en ese caso, el apron.

Lo de Looney puede ser mas que perderse unos dias por molestias en los isquios, parece que hay algo neuronal ahi.
Baja durisima si se prolonga.

Imagen
GS Warriors Blog:

Tántata Chan

por Tántata Chan » 27 Oct 2019, 21:20

Esto es un solar. Sin Looney, WCS, Burks... Pocos partidos veré esta temporada. Ni defender.
ImagenImagen

inverno

por inverno » 27 Oct 2019, 21:55

Es lamentable la imagen de este equipo. No tienen fluidez, ni química, ni defienden lo más mínimo. Tienen que recuperar a Cauley-Stein y Looney lo antes posible para ganar algo de solidez por dentro y no dar esta imagen.

ManiacRR

por ManiacRR » 28 Oct 2019, 19:47

El banquillo es un auténtico erial, y la no defensa del 1 al 3 es totalmente terrorífica. Quién pensara que Curry y DLo podían funcionar juntos debería ser inmediatamente despedido.

DLo, escogiste este mal encaje en lugar de jugar con tu mejor amigo en Minnesota que te ofrecía el mismo dinero, jugar 100% de base y llevar el peso de la ofensiva.

Bravo, chaval, te has lucido
Imagen