Detroit Pistons 15/16:Pretemporada solida,apuntalando un poco más el proyecto hacia la cumbre del Este
Moderadores: tiko5, hastrakan, der König81

Desmon Mason

por Desmon Mason » 05 Jun 2008, 20:23

Y qué tal os parece un.... Brad Miller por McDyess?

Firmamos?? :mrgreen: :wink:
Imagen THE BEST OF WEST

Joe Dumars

por Joe Dumars » 05 Jun 2008, 21:21

Iverson no por Dios!!!!!!!!! :D

Hablando de Iverson, en su día ya estuvo cerca de ser un Piston. Matt Geiger jodió la operación.

Saludos.
Imagen
It's clobberin time!

Hamilton

por Hamilton » 05 Jun 2008, 21:36

Pensándolo bien,Iverson tiene sus pros y sus contras.

A favor tiene que es un crack,un all-star vamos,y que daría "glamour" al equipo.

En contra sus posibles idas de olla,y que podría llegar a ser un poco chupón.

En fin ya veremos,si viene guay,si no tb,tampoco vamos a perder la cabeza por Iverson.

Yo lo único que desea venga o no Iverson,es que el año que viene ganemos a los Celtics en la Final de Conferencia. :wink:

El_Lince_de_Carolina

por El_Lince_de_Carolina » 05 Jun 2008, 21:41

Allen Iverson es un bad-boy, parece que han echo el papel para él, pero yo tampoco lo quisiera en Detroit. Por lo menos a ese precio. :mrgreen:
http://ellincedecarolina.blogspot.com/
[url=http://www.subirimagenes.com/otros-okafor27-555032.html][img]http://s1.subirimagenes.com/otros/previo/thump_555032okafor-27.jpg[/img][/url]
EMEKA OKAFOR, 2005 ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Luc Robitaille

por Luc Robitaille » 05 Jun 2008, 21:43

Hombre con Iverson, Kleiza y Camby el equipo mejoraria en anotacion, en defensa y en profundidad ademas de mejorar tambien economicamente

Son muchos pros a tener en cuenta
"I'll walk forever in blackness
The blind can't see until they get old
That ain't so bad as looking at you
Now that you looking at me
I look in your eyes and I know who you see
She hurt you good
But she hurt me more."

Billups

por Billups » 05 Jun 2008, 23:07

Hamilton escribió:Pensándolo bien,Iverson tiene sus pros y sus contras.

A favor tiene que es un crack,un all-star vamos,y que daría "glamour" al equipo.

En contra sus posibles idas de olla,y que podría llegar a ser un poco chupón.

En fin ya veremos,si viene guay,si no tb,tampoco vamos a perder la cabeza por Iverson.

Yo lo único que desea venga o no Iverson,es que el año que viene ganemos a los Celtics en la Final de Conferencia. :wink:

Hamilton no te dejes engatusar, Iverson es como un cancer pero sin el como. Lo de un poco chupón es una forma muy optimista de ver a este sujeto.
Kleiza y Camby pasen, en Denver no hay nada más que merezca la pena.
Imagen

Badboycervantino

por Badboycervantino » 05 Jun 2008, 23:36

Es el último año de Iverson,pero lo veo un cáncer igualmente, me parece que dará los mísmos pases que Arenas daría,distribución mala,fatal.
Si el plan es en dos años perder 25 millones de salario para ir por un crack bien,pero ni draft buenos y opciones de título,creo que Billups no es la solución y debe ir con sheed o a otro lado,pero Iverson es ir a peor,menuda banda jugaron contra los lakers,con él vamos a batir a Boston,Orlando o Cleveland dentro de 12 meses? mare meua...Camby es el jugador que nos cuadraria,y el lituano si es joven es un 4 para cubrir la salida de Sheed y la de Dyess si el cambio es dos por dos.
Los Bad Boys mejores que los Lakers.

Hamilton

por Hamilton » 06 Jun 2008, 16:11

Joe D's tactics figure to smoke out options

When Joe Dumars went public – emphatically public – with his intent to stick the Pistons’ roster in a blender and whip up a new concoction the other day, essentially making the firing of Flip Saunders only the second-biggest story of the franchise’s day, it was fairly startling stuff. Team presidents usually hold their cards so close to the vest you’d swear they were sewn into the fabric.

In retrospect, it makes perfect sense. It both deflected attention from the Saunders firing and absolved the coach of anything close to full accountability for the third straight Eastern Conference finals exit. But that wasn’t Dumars’ overriding concern.

It also reached out to the fan base, one largely appreciative of the remarkable run of consistency and success but also one increasingly restless over what it perceived as unfulfilled promise. By speaking so clearly and concisely of his disappointment in coming up short of the NBA Finals three straight years, Dumars struck a cord with fans. I don’t think that was his primary motivation, though I suspect it was at least a consideration – and a well-conceived one. I’ve always thought management errs by not sharing with fans its disappointments so they feel more connected to the process. Hey, you’re upset? So are we. And we intend to do something about it.

(Dumars: “Will I look to make significant change? Yeah, you damn right I will. I’m telling you, I will.”)

I’m pretty sure the driving force for Joe D’s bluntness was smoking out his NBA peers to gauge their interest and sincerity in doing good, old-fashioned, value-for-value trades. (“I don’t have any intention of coming back with the same group, but I have to say this: You don’t give these guys away, either. I don’t want to go get some mediocre players so I can say to you guys, ‘We made some changes.’ We’ve got some good players and you have to get value back. And if we can, we will.”)

Now, I’m not sure how often his cell phone has been buzzing in the nearly 48 hours since Dumars went public. He does have a few other items on his plate – hiring a new coach, running draft prospects through their paces, etc. But he wanted to get momentum rolling before the June 26 draft, three weeks away, because sometimes the urgency of draft night prompts teams into hurried trades they might like to take back the next morning. He wanted to plant the seeds now with GMs also on the prowl for roster tweaking so that he’ll be prepared to pick the fruits of his labors whenever they might ripen – draft night, in early July when free agents could be had in sign-and-trade deals, toward the end of summer when a GM dissatisfied with his off-season’s work might be in desperation mode.

You’re going to be reading all kinds of wild rumors in the days leading to the draft and beyond. One in a dozen might have substance. But based on some of the stuff out there already – Chauncey Billups going home to Denver and Carmelo Anthony coming the other way? Rasheed Wallace going to any one of a number of teams with attractive first-round picks? – Dumars’ address did not go unnoticed.

este último parráfo habla sobre lo del "supuesto trade" Denver-Detroit.

Alguien puede traducir lo que dice Joe?

Hamilton

por Hamilton » 06 Jun 2008, 16:15

Chauncey/Sheed/Dice
for
Shaq/G.Hill/#15

Hunter and Ratlff to 2 year deals.
Extend G.Hill to expire after 2 seasons.

Bunch of 2nd rounders and Acker for +/1 20th pick. Phoenix should help with this.

Phoenix might like 2 bigs for 1. Chauncey with Nash and Barbosa in a 3 guard rotation so that Barbosa doesn't have to run the offense.

Pistons reduce the number of committed contract-years to high-priced veterans and get the youngest guy in the trade included. Grant Hill and Afflalo backing up Rip and Tay would make the Pistons have the best wings in the league. J-Max and Stuckey would start. Amir would get 20+ minutes/game. 3 1st rounders would get the Pistons a point, a wing and a big. Detroit would expire no big contracts and simply re-sign J-Max and Samb before the big salary dump of Shaq after 2 seasons when he would retire, leaving the young bigs to do it on their own.

esto es una broma de mal gusto no? :mrgreen:

Billups

por Billups » 06 Jun 2008, 16:31

Hamilton escribió:Chauncey/Sheed/Dice
for
Shaq/G.Hill/#15

Bunch of 2nd rounders and Acker for +/1 20th pick. Phoenix should help with this.

Phoenix might like 2 bigs for 1. Chauncey with Nash and Barbosa in a 3 guard rotation so that Barbosa doesn't have to run the offense.

Pistons reduce the number of committed contract-years to high-priced veterans and get the youngest guy in the trade included. Grant Hill and Afflalo backing up Rip and Tay would make the Pistons have the best wings in the league. J-Max and Stuckey would start. Amir would get 20+ minutes/game. 3 1st rounders would get the Pistons a point, a wing and a big. Detroit would expire no big contracts and simply re-sign J-Max and Samb before the big salary dump of Shaq after 2 seasons when he would retire, leaving the young bigs to do it on their own.

Joder de Guatemala a Guatepeor. :((
Imagen

_Big_Ben_Wallace

por _Big_Ben_Wallace » 06 Jun 2008, 17:33

Hamilton escribió:Chauncey/Sheed/Dice
for
Shaq/G.Hill/#15

Todavía me estoy riendo :D :D :D

Como ya dijiste antes, saldran 200000 rumores. Yo hasta que no vea nada echo no me creo nada.
Imagen

basket_y_nature

por basket_y_nature » 06 Jun 2008, 17:44

Entonces todos vemos a Rasheed fuera del equipo??

iverson 1979
Ubicación: Hamburgo, Barcelona, Mónaco, Bucarest, Bernabeu, Lisboa, Milán...

por iverson 1979 » 06 Jun 2008, 18:13

Badboycervantino escribió:Es el último año de Iverson,pero lo veo un cáncer igualmente, me parece que dará los mísmos pases que Arenas daría,distribución mala,fatal.
Si el plan es en dos años perder 25 millones de salario para ir por un crack bien,pero ni draft buenos y opciones de título,creo que Billups no es la solución y debe ir con sheed o a otro lado,pero Iverson es ir a peor,menuda banda jugaron contra los lakers,con él vamos a batir a Boston,Orlando o Cleveland dentro de 12 meses? mare meua...Camby es el jugador que nos cuadraria,y el lituano si es joven es un 4 para cubrir la salida de Sheed y la de Dyess si el cambio es dos por dos.

Pues con él los Sixers llegaron a una final de NBA :roll: :roll:
Otra cosa es que cuadre en el equipo, a mi me haria ilusión pq es mi jugador favorito pero..........
Imagen

Billups

por Billups » 06 Jun 2008, 22:06

iverson 1979 escribió:
Badboycervantino escribió:Es el último año de Iverson,pero lo veo un cáncer igualmente, me parece que dará los mísmos pases que Arenas daría,distribución mala,fatal.

Pues con él los Sixers llegaron a una final de NBA :roll: :roll:
Otra cosa es que cuadre en el equipo, a mi me haria ilusión pq es mi jugador favorito pero..........

Como diría el poli gordo de los simpson: "Que si, que si..." :D
Imagen

Standard

por Standard » 06 Jun 2008, 22:14

Nos vamos a hartar de rumores. A mi lo de Iverson tampoco me hace mucha gracia , y mira que es un jugador que me gusta , pero no lo veo aquí.

Hamilton

por Hamilton » 07 Jun 2008, 16:40

madre mia,la de chorradas que leo por ahi... :mrgreen:

Billups/Maxiell por Banks/Blount/#15 Trade DET / MIA

y esta

Hamilton/Amir Johnson/Samb por Hughes/#1 Draft

trade DET/CHI

:mrgreen: :D

Joe Dumars

por Joe Dumars » 07 Jun 2008, 17:11

Hamilton escribió:y esta

Hamilton/Amir Johnson/Samb por Hughes/#1 Draft

trade DET/CHI

:mrgreen: :D

Ya podía ser verdad. Derrick Rose y Rodney Stuckey de backcourt. Puff, mejor no pensarlo, que me pongo malo :mrgreen:
Imagen
It's clobberin time!

Covi

por Covi » 07 Jun 2008, 21:16

El traspaso con miami sería:

maxiell+billups por banks+blount+nº2 draft (no el nº 15 q habeis puesto)

Con el 2 pillar a Beasley no lo veo mal (creo q hta puede jugar minutos de 3). Los contratos de banks y blount son una losa pero si estan centrados pueden ayudar desde el banquillo. Maxiell a mi me gusta pero prefiero apostar por amir johnson.

stuckey-banks
rip-afflalo
tay-
beasley-amir
mcdyess-blount

Ese sería el equipo a expensas del traspaso de sheed, el nº 29 del draft (suenan casspi y dj white) y el q fichen con la middle excepcion.

aitorman

por aitorman » 07 Jun 2008, 21:20

ola muy buenas :tengo un amigo q es un fan de detrotit y especial menete de billups

q rumoress hay sobre los fichajes q podeis hacer ????
gracias
[img]http://spe.fotolog.com/photo/62/32/5/izas_andrea/1258465327168_f.jpg[/img]

Covi

por Covi » 08 Jun 2008, 14:15

Pistons eye Carmelo, source says
By Mark Kiszla
The Denver Post
Article Last Updated: 06/07/2008 10:30:16 PM MDT

BOSTON — Do the Detroit Pistons have eyes for Carmelo Anthony?

It's no secret NBA front-office executives have tried to measure if the Nuggets might actually be willing to part ways with the 24-year-old Anthony, despite assurances to his agent that Denver is not actively shopping the high-scoring forward on the trade market.

Look for the Pistons, who fell just short of reaching the NBA Finals for the third straight season, to be among the teams putting out feelers in regard to Anthony's availability, according to a league source.

In one of the few personnel blunders committed by Detroit general manager Joe Dumars, the Pistons took Darko Milicic with the No. 2 pick in the 2003 draft, allowing Denver to select Anthony.