PARA EL ANALISIS
Jazz Lineups >15min :
1. Exum-Burks-Ingles-Crowder-Favors - 24min - ORTG 116 - DRTG 92.7 - NRTG +23.3
2. Rubio-Mitchell-Ingles-Crowder-Gobert - 94min - ORTG 115.3 - DRTG 96.7 - NRTG +18.6
3. Exum-Mitchell- Ingles-Crowder-Gobert - 16min - ORTG 97.4 - DRTG 81.6 - NRTG +15.9
4. Exum-Mitchell-O'Neale-Crowder-Gobert - 20min - ORTG 100 - DRTG 88 - NRTG +12
5. Rubio-Mitchell-Ingles-Favors-Gobert - 76min - ORTG 97.5 - DRTG 105 - NRTG -7.5
6. Rubio-Mitchell-O'Neale-Crowder-Gobert - 34min - ORTG 89.9 - DRTG 112.2 - NRTG -22.3 :confused:
Lineup 1 : Good creation (Exum+Ingles), good spacing-3pts shooters, good athleticism, good defenders (Favors at C). This lineup is used against the opposing bench. Very effective.
Lineup 2 : Good creation (Rubio+Ingles), average spacing-3pts shooters (Rubio and Mitchell have to improve), good athleticism, good defenders. Very effective if the backcourt is efficient.
Lineup 3 : Very similar to lineup 2 (Exum replaces Rubio). The offense is inferior but the defense is better. Similar efficiency
Lineup 4 : Lack of creation (just Exum), lack of spacing-3pts shooters (bad ratio ast/to), good athleticism, very good defenders.
Lineup 5 : Starting Lineup. Good creation (Rubio+Ingles), lack of spacing-3pts shooters (bad ratio ast/to), good athleticism, lack of mobility in defense (Favors at PF). This lineup showed improvement lately.
Lineup 6 : Very similar to lineup 4 (Rubio replaces Exum). Offense and defense are bad. Big dysfunction.
Favors at C > Favors at PF ( COMO SIEMPRE )
Exum's defense > Rubio's defense