arijan komazec

por arijan komazec » 06 Jul 2008, 15:11

¿Qué ha hecho?

Firmar por Duke.
[img]http://a.espncdn.com/i/pkg/05NBAdraft/250/18764.jpg[/img]

JW22

por JW22 » 06 Jul 2008, 15:25

Jamal-Crawford escribió:
Brandon Knight es un guard, aunque me imagino que lo digas con hironía :mrgreen:

Lo de Plumplee es cierto, es un 5 estrellas ahora consolidado. De hecho, hoy mismo habia una actualizacion en scouthoops de la lista del 2009

Ironia pura y dura, pero esque con este tio ya solo queda tomarse las cosas con muuuuuuucha marcha como diria la tolai de leticia :wink:

A los plumlee yo creo que los hemos reclutado de chiripa, y gracias a dios, porque sino me veo a singler de 5 y henderson de 4 ( cosa que por cierto estoy seguro de que pasara en muchos partidos :(( ).

Tanto cuesta fijarse en un center e ir a saco a por el?? que se deje en paz de tanto escolta y se centre en lo que realmente necesita el equipo.

PD: dios como me saca de mis casillas :(( :((
Imagen
Imagen

Jamal-Crawford

por Jamal-Crawford » 06 Jul 2008, 15:44

Hay 2 Pumplee?
[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_Vui8u_SZ58c/SFpuIkStIlI/AAAAAAAAAcw/oounY__F4-w/s800/IMG_2834.JPG[/img]

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=H2nKGTCj3XA&feature=related

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=QCm2AQu0AtM&feature=related

J.J Redick

por J.J Redick » 06 Jul 2008, 17:37

Jamal-Crawford escribió:Hay 2 Pumplee?

Si. El mayor que es de la generación del 2008 Mason y Miles el de la del 2009.

Por cierto estaban firmados por Stanford y rompieron el commitment para venirse a Duke.

Un saludo :wink:

JW22

por JW22 » 06 Jul 2008, 19:51

J.J Redick escribió:
Jamal-Crawford escribió:Hay 2 Pumplee?

Si. El mayor que es de la generación del 2008 Mason y Miles el de la del 2009.

Por cierto estaban firmados por Stanford y rompieron el commitment para venirse a Duke.

Por eso digo que los hemos atado de chiripa :wink:
Imagen
Imagen

J.J Redick

por J.J Redick » 07 Jul 2008, 08:36

Noticias:

Lamont “Mo Mo” Jones, who re-opened his recruitment after committing to Louisville, suffered what appeared to be a serious left ankle injury.

Here we are again, at the City that LeBron Built.

Coach K, Tom Izzo, Billy Donovan and nearly every other coach that heads up a high-major program have all assembled in lovely Akron to watch all of the top 80 or so Nike high school kids compete against one another.

It’s the first day of the hyped July recruiting period and already I’ve come to a conclusion (and I’m not alone).

The Class of 2009 isn’t much to write home about.

It seems as though everyone has a different No. 1 player in the class. Derrick Favors is the old standby, Renardo Sidney is yesterday’s news, John Wall is the new flavor and Xavier Henry just doesn’t look like himself.

For good reason.

Henry has been out of commission for the past six or so weeks with a cracked ankle he suffered way back in July.

``This is just my second day playing,” Henry said. “It still hurts, but I’ve just got to get it out of my head. I’m used to being more explosive.”

Honestly, the long and athletic 6-foot-6 wing out of Oklahoma doesn’t look like the same player – and I’m not talking about the braces or the nappy hair, either.

``I can’t elevate like I used to,” Henry admitted. “It better come back soon.”

Henry, who admitted to having co-leaders in Memphis and Kansas, said there would be no debate as to who is the top player in the senior class if he hadn’t suffered the injury.

``I know I’m the number one player if I wasn’t hurt,” Henry said.

J.J Redick

por J.J Redick » 07 Jul 2008, 12:29

Los principales eventos de jugadores HS:

LeBron James Skills Academy: July 6-8

For the second year in a row, LeBron's camp (formerly Nike All-American Camp) will be held at the University of Akron in Ohio. The camp is the conclusion of four positional academies that are hosted by NBA players. The prospects from the position academies meet in Akron for a four-day camp that includes drills, games and the opportunity to play in front of hundreds of college coaches.

The camp includes prospects from the freshman class up to seniors-to-be. Among the top players expected to be in attendance are John Henson (2009), John Wall (2009), Jordan Hamilton (2009), Jereme Richmond (2010), Jeremy Tyler (2010), Harrison Barnes (2010), Michael Gilchrist (2011) and Austin Rivers (2011).

It Takes 5ive Classic: July 6-8

Last year adidas scrapped the camp format and opted for a tournament that matches up the top adidas-sponsored teams at the University of Cincinnati. The first year was a success, and this year it's expected to be an even better event as the adidas-sponsored teams are loaded with prospects.

The top adidas programs participating include the Atlanta Celtics, DC Assault and Indiana Elite One. The Celtics have Scout.com's No. 1 player in Derrick Favors, but also have a host of other major prospects. DC Assault is equipped with a solid team and has a pair of Kansas State commits in Wally Judge and Rodney McGruder. Indiana Elite One is led by Mason Plumlee, Bobby Capobianco, Jordan Hulls, D.J. Byrd and Stephan Van Treese.

RBK U: July 6-10

Since Sonny Vacarro stepped away from the recruiting scene, Reebok's camp moved to Philadelphia and takes place at Philadelphia (Pa.) University. Although it's a different location, it's basically the same event. RBK U will play more games than their competitors at the LeBron, and will also feature an all-star game to close out the event.

The majority of the Reebok-sponsored AAU programs will send their kids to RBK U, but Reebok also held what they called "Headliner Tryout Camps", which gave prospects the opportunity to earn their way into the camp. Last year, John Wall earned a spot at a tryout camp and is now a Top 10 prospect. Among the top players expected to attend are Renardo Sidney (2009), Abdul Gaddy (2009), Avery Bradley (2009) Kenny Boynton (2009), Dominic Cheek (2009), Joe Jackson (2010) and Brandon Knight (2010).

Peach Jam: July 12-15

This Nike-sponsored tournament features the top travel teams on the Nike circuit and is easily one of the best events of the year. The invite-only tournament is a staple for coaches as the best players on the Nike circuit participate in a competitive environment. Last year the New York Gauchos took the crown and were led by UConn signee Kemba Walker.

The 'Chos will return to North Augusta (Ga.) to try and defend their title, but they'll certainly get plenty of competition. The top contenders this year are Athletes First and Houston Hoops. A.F. has one of the best one-two punches in the country with Xavier Henry on the wing and Daniel Orton inside, while H.H. is led by talented point guard Tommy Mason-Griffin and massive big man Keith "Tiny" Gallon.

Vegas Tourneys: July 22-26

Although some teams will head to Orlando for the AAU Showcase, the majority of the recruiting world will be in Las Vegas from July 22-26 for what is known as the biggest week in recruiting. Each of the three main shoe companies host an event, which features their top programs, as well as hundreds of other teams.

Last year, The Main Event consisted of nearly 700 teams, including participants from Canada and New Zealand. While the Reebok Summer Championships and the adidas Super 64 are a little smaller, they are just as competitive and include super pools that match up the top teams in the event during the first two days.

The Gauchos took the Main Event title last year, while Brandon Jennings and Demar DeRozan helped Belmont Shore to the championship at the Summer Championships. Led by Derrick Favors, Chris Singleton and Delwan Graham, the Atlanta Celtics won the Super 64.

AAU Super Showcase & Nationals: July 20-27

The teams that don't head west to Las Vegas will likely land in Orlando (Fla.) for a series of events hosted by the Amateur Athletic Union. This year, AAU will have three divisions for the Super Showcase, running July 20-27. Then on the 27th, the 17's AAU Nationals begins.

The Nationals, which is thought of as the bigger event in Orlando, was won by Team Breakdown last year. The Florida-based squad was led by two of the best guards in the country — Kenny Boynton and Brandon Knight. This year they'll return to Orlando and will get strong competition from Boo Williams, who seems to be a contender every year. B.W. has UNC commit Kendall Marshall, Florida commit Deshawn Painter and at least eight other mid-to-high major prospects.

Jamal-Crawford

por Jamal-Crawford » 07 Jul 2008, 12:34

¿Se pueden seguir por algún sitio? Habra que estar atentos.
[img]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_Vui8u_SZ58c/SFpuIkStIlI/AAAAAAAAAcw/oounY__F4-w/s800/IMG_2834.JPG[/img]

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=H2nKGTCj3XA&feature=related

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=QCm2AQu0AtM&feature=related

J.J Redick

por J.J Redick » 07 Jul 2008, 12:45

Jamal-Crawford escribió:¿Se pueden seguir por algún sitio? Habra que estar atentos.

Verlo es complicado el año pasado yo vi algo por un canal de esos raros.

Pero vamos por draftexpress, nbadraft.net y paginas así se sigue día a día o por las paginas oficiales de los campus.

La del 5ive classic es:

http://www.adidas5classic.com/

arijan komazec

por arijan komazec » 07 Jul 2008, 19:46

Acabo de ver otra vez a Curry y sus Davidson frente a los zags y madre mía qué jugador.

El mejor, es el mejor.

JW22

por JW22 » 07 Jul 2008, 19:49

arijan komazec escribió:Acabo de ver otra vez a Curry y sus Davidson frente a los zags y madre mía qué jugador.

El mejor, es el mejor.

Lastima del fisico que tiene, lo cual creo que no le va a permitir ser importante en la nba. Calidad tiene muuuuuuuuucha, pero el fisico...... :?
Imagen
Imagen

Luc Robitaille

por Luc Robitaille » 07 Jul 2008, 19:51

arijan pajeandose con un negro

ver para creer oiga
"I'll walk forever in blackness
The blind can't see until they get old
That ain't so bad as looking at you
Now that you looking at me
I look in your eyes and I know who you see
She hurt you good
But she hurt me more."

arijan komazec

por arijan komazec » 07 Jul 2008, 19:55

Luc Robitaille escribió:arijan pajeandose con un negro

ver para creer oiga
No me había dado cuenta de que era negro. :D

Calvin Johnson

por Calvin Johnson » 07 Jul 2008, 20:34

Yo el otro día también me acorde de la temporada de Davidson (Jason Richards jugará la Summer League con nosotros), y le di un par de vueltas al tema Curry. Es una lástima, pero como mucho le veo teniendo un rol estilo Pargo.
Que tampoco es poco, pero o repite lo del año pasado o no va a salir en la lotería, seguramente tendrá una carrera mejor que bastantes jugadores elegidos delante suyo, pero es que con ese físico su techo no es demasiado alto.

arijan komazec

por arijan komazec » 07 Jul 2008, 20:36

A mí Curry todavía me parece que puede jugar de base.

pokitito

por pokitito » 07 Jul 2008, 20:47

Me gustaria haceros una pregunta a los que controlais de NCAA, yo tengo cierta curiosidad por Sergio Olmos. sé que no va a sser un crack en esto pero tiene físico y tiene minutos en una universidad importante como Temple.

Yo sé que Temple ha sido una universidad donde se ha jugado con un buen concepto de baloncesto, con buena defensa y juego de equipo. Destacando sus jugadores exteriores, con gente como Eddie Jones o Aaron Mckie. Me gustaria saber de algún jugador alto salido de Temple, saber que tal son estos jugadores y demás. Tengo la esperanza de que si en esa Universidad se trabaja tan bien la defensa de los interiores como la de los exteriores, Olmos podría llegar a ser un jugador tipo Weis y me mola.

Saludos

arijan komazec

por arijan komazec » 07 Jul 2008, 20:50

pokitito escribió:Me gustaria haceros una pregunta a los que controlais de NCAA, yo tengo cierta curiosidad por Sergio Olmos. sé que no va a sser un crack en esto pero tiene físico y tiene minutos en una universidad importante como Temple.

Yo sé que Temple ha sido una universidad donde se ha jugado con un buen concepto de baloncesto, con buena defensa y juego de equipo. Destacando sus jugadores exteriores, con gente como Eddie Jones o Aaron Mckie. Me gustaria saber de algún jugador alto salido de Temple, saber que tal son estos jugadores y demás. Tengo la esperanza de que si en esa Universidad se trabaja tan bien la defensa de los interiores como la de los exteriores, Olmos podría llegar a ser un jugador tipo Weis y me mola.

Saludos
Bueno, esos eran los tiempos de Chaney. Yo a Olmos en ACB no lo veo la verdad.

Por decir interiores conocidos de Temple medio recientes...pues Lamont Barnes y Marc Jackson.

KYS

por KYS » 07 Jul 2008, 21:03

arijan komazec escribió:Acabo de ver otra vez a Curry y sus Davidson frente a los zags y madre mía qué jugador.

El mejor, es el mejor.

Venga pues,me has dado envidia,esta noche me lo trago yo :D

Yo a Olmos tampoco le veo en ACB,pero ya no sé que pensar.

pokitito

por pokitito » 07 Jul 2008, 21:05

arijan komazec escribió:
pokitito escribió:Me gustaria haceros una pregunta a los que controlais de NCAA, yo tengo cierta curiosidad por Sergio Olmos. sé que no va a sser un crack en esto pero tiene físico y tiene minutos en una universidad importante como Temple.

Saludos
Bueno, esos eran los tiempos de Chaney. Yo a Olmos en ACB no lo veo la verdad.

Por decir interiores conocidos de Temple medio recientes...pues Lamont Barnes y Marc Jackson.

Ok, gracias, era mas que nada ver el estilo de juego que tienen

J.J Redick

por J.J Redick » 08 Jul 2008, 08:39

Jeremy Jacob de Georgia pide el transfer:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/news/story?id=3476868