BROOKLYN NETS
Moderadores: tiko5, hastrakan, der König81

underrated

por underrated » 09 Jul 2009, 23:08

Charles Earland escribió:Por cierto, he estado fuera estos dias y acabo de ver el hilo nuevo, te lo has currado underrated. Y tambien decir que el top 20 de jugadas de Carter estuvo de lujo.

Muchas gracias amigo. :)

Hablando del top20 de jugadas de VC como Net que hice la semana pasada, vi que me dejé algunas jugadas tremendas de VC, imperdonable que me olvidara de canastas como el mate de espaldas en Charlotte o el 360+falta contra NY, lo he ampliado un poco más, y todavía me ha costado dejar unas fuera, y seguro que me olvido de algunas que deberían estar ahí :P :

25. Pase por detrás de la espalda para RJ.
24. Increíble movimiento.
23. Mate ante LA Lakers.
22. Bandeja a aro pasado.
21. Volando en Milwaukee.
20. Gran pase a RJ.
19. Desde su casa contra Chicago (I).
18. Mate a pase de espaldas de JKidd en los POs de 2007.
17. Alley-oop de espaldas a pase de Kidd.
16. 360 vs. Minny.
15. Mandando a la prórroga un partido en DC.
14. Machacando sobre Nocioni.
13. Desde su casa contra Chicago (II).
12. Alley-oop de espaldas a pase de JKidd en los POs de 2007.
11. 360 más falta contra NY.
10. Mandando el partido a prórroga tras machacar de espaldas un air-ball de Kidd.
9. Movimiento circense en LA.
8. Imagen casi habitual: VC machacando sobre Mourning.
7. VC derrota a Atlanta sobre la bocina.
6. VC posteriza a Zo en los POs de 2006.
5. VC manda a la 2ª prórroga el 3er partido de 1ª ronda de PO de 2005.
4. VC lo vuelve a hacer en Toronto (I).
3. VC lo vuelve a hacer en Toronto (II).
2. Increíble triple ganador en SLC.
1. VC de vuelta en Toronto y ganando el partido

Podéis discrepar, ya me dijistéis la otra vez que el mate en Miami merecía estar más arriba. :mrgreen:

Otro vídeo tributo a VC como Net:

Farewell VC- Final Nets Mix
Imagen

underrated

por underrated » 09 Jul 2009, 23:28

Hablando de Brooklyn:

Court date set for Atlantic Yards project
Thursday, July 9, 2009

BY JOHN BRENNAN
NorthJersey.com
STAFF WRITER

Oral arguments in a court battle over the Atlantic Yards basketball arena and housing project in Brooklyn have been scheduled for Oct. 14, the New York Court of Appeals announced Wednesday.

The state’s highest court agreed June 30 to consider the case, in which Brooklyn resident Daniel Goldstein and several businesses located within the footprint contend that the use of eminent domain to remove holdouts from the project’s footprint would violate the New York state Constitution.

The Nets owners, who hope to move the basketball franchise to Atlantic Yards, have said they must break ground by year’s end on an 18,000-seat arena to be called the Barclays Center. That’s the expiration date on an Internal Revenue Service exemption allowing the Nets to issue tax-free bonds to pay for construction.

The franchise had hoped to break ground by this summer, then this fall, but the court battle was kept alive by the state Court of Appeals. At issue is whether $200 million in direct subsidies by New York city and state to project developer Forest City Ratner should have been considered when determining if eminent domain could be used.

The Oct. 14 date is the second of six Court of Appeals scheduling dates in mid-October. The developer has asked for an expedited court schedule.
Imagen

underrated

por underrated » 09 Jul 2009, 23:37

Hemos vuelto a palmar en las SL. :mrgreen:
Williams- 14 pts y 5 rbs.
CDR discreto, sólo 2 pts y 3 asist.
Imagen

underrated

por underrated » 10 Jul 2009, 08:50

Nets Gate Receipts Drop a League Record 29%
Imagen
July 9, 2009, 11:07 pm
If you’re still wondering how bad things are for the Nets financially, wonder no more. An analysis of a confidential NBA report for the 2008-09 season obtained by CBS Sports shows the Nets’ gate receipts dropped by 29% from 2007-08. That’s a loss of $11.4 million. No other team experienced a loss of more than $10 million. The Kings receipts dropped by $9.7 million or 23%. League wide, receipts dropped 0.2%.
Imagen

underrated

por underrated » 10 Jul 2009, 08:54

Declaraciones tras el partido de ayer:

NETS GENERAL MANAGER KIKI VANDEWEGHE:
On Terrence Williams:
“I think he is definitely going to be a player that people enjoy playing with. He can really defend. He has shown great defensive ability in spurts and he is obviously a very good passer, but he has also demonstrated an ability to get to the basket, which is very important for a player like him.

“I think he can be an additional guy to handle to ball which is very valuable on any team. He can play a couple of different positions, one, two or three. Certainly on the defensive end, he is very effective, guarding a lot of different guys. To me, this is a work in progress. He is still a very young player with a lot of upside.”

On the importance of summer league for a rookie:
“It’s important because you are now playing against better players and playing in the system you are going to be playing in and now you are asked to do the things that you are going to be asked to do in the NBA which for him is, be a very good defender, distribute, do a lot of the little things, the hustle plays and learn how to find a way to score. That’s going to be a big deal for him, learning how to put points up on the board.”

On Chris Douglas-Roberts:
“He is relentless. He plays with a lot of energy, a lot of heart on both ends of the court. He doesn’t seem to ever take plays off. He is just a guy who works very hard and he certainly has a great knack for scoring. He has a little bit of an unorthodox game but that works to his advantage. So to me, he is a guy who needs to find a way to stay on the court and play minutes, because he can score the ball.”

On CDR’s defense:
“The big thing for him is tenacity on defense and that is what every great defensive player always has, just get out and get after people and put a lot of pressure on them. I think he has shown that he is willing to do that. And now he works on his technique a little bit and works on his understanding of different players in the league and that’s what you need to become a good defensive player in this league.”

On the next step for CDR as a player:
“I think that like all young players you have to find a way to be effective every single night. I can remember when I played, it took me a year or so to find a way to… what I would call ‘start the game with 8-10 points’… just where you know that this is where I am going to get my points from and this is how I know I can contribute to the team. That is something that, besides from the defensive end, that’s the thing he needs to do. Then as he gets that, he has to learn how to create for others, and that is his final step.”

TERRENCE WILLIAMS
On attacking the basket today:
“My main thing is that, even though this is summer league and I hate losing, I am just trying to do what the coaches say. He (Coach Frank) told me he wanted to me to have at least five rim attacks today so my whole mindset was to try to get to the rim. In the past, I may have shot jumpers but I was just trying to get to the front of the rim because that is what Coach Frank told me to do. It helps my game out more, going to the hole and also being able to shoot a jump shot. The lane is wide open in this league because you only get 2.9 seconds in the lane, so if you attack the rim the right way, you can get a dunk or a layup much of the time. It felt natural when I did that today.”
Imagen

underrated

por underrated » 10 Jul 2009, 09:12

Fotos de Terrence Williams durante partido de ayer:

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

jason_kidd

por jason_kidd » 10 Jul 2009, 10:07

hilo nuevo para una temporada llena de esperanza...por coger un buen puesto del draft.esperemos q frank se porte y de oportunidades a los jovenes q los tenemos y buenos ademas.tengo muchas esperanzas puestas en lee me parece un tio muy bueno,espero q no me deje mal y como minimo este a la altura de un kittles en sus buenos años por lo menos
Lo que hacemos por nosotros muere con nosotros, lo que hacemos por los demas queda para siempre

underrated

por underrated » 10 Jul 2009, 10:22

Ojalá Lee sea nuestro nuevo KK. :P

Eso sí, Kittles era más rápido que Lee, tenía un cuerpo de velocista. Dios, cómo me gustaba KK!

Yo ya he dicho que Courtney me parece una muy buena pareja de backcourt para Harris, por su defensa y tiro.

Habrá que ver cómo lo hace con un papel más importante, el muchacho tiene personalidad y creo que llegará a ser un titular de elite en la liga.

Lee yo creo que será titular, Yi también (casi no tiene competencia, a la espera de que consigamos una baratija en el mercado de agentes libres- quiero a DIOGU!), la incógnita esta en el puesto de alero... ¿se atreverá Frank a poner a Williams en el 5 inicial, en detrimento de veteranos que no deberían tener minutos como Hassell y Simmons?

TWill es necesario por su dureza física, defensa y capacidad reboteadora, necesitábamos todas esas cosas como el comer, además de sus buenas condiciones de pase, especialmente necesaria al tener un base anotador como Harris, y teniendo en cuenta que Lee no destaca en el apartado de las asistencias.

Me gusta tener en Lee, Williams y Douglas-Roberts jugadores intercambiables entre sí en varias posiciones exteriores.
Imagen

Twin

por Twin » 10 Jul 2009, 10:36

Charles Earland escribió:
underrated escribió:Lee yo creo que va a ser titular, CDR lo está haciendo muy bien en las SL y Terrence Williams esperemos que también sea titular, sólo espero que Opie no le dé por poner ahora a Hassell o Simmons por delante de TWill.

Pues de Frank no espero otra cosa. Igual le da por usar a Terrence tanto como usó a CDR la pasada temporada. Yo de CDR espero bastante esta temporada, del chino espero que no vuelva a decepcionar con sus bajones, por el momento parece que esta currando como debe ser. Estaremos atentos a ver que tal lo hace con China.

Si Frank no pone este año a los chavales es para ponerlo de patitas en la calle desde el primer momento, aun asi creo que T-Will es un jugador del perfil que le pone bastante, creo que de no empezar como titular durante el principio de la temporada en 5-10 partidos ya lo sera.

yo de CDR espero que sea un caballo de batalla en la segunda unidad junto a Dooling y Hayes, menos me pareceria una verguenza.

Y sobre Yi en China pues sin Yao ya se puede salir en los partidos que encima no son nada del otro mundo los rivales.

Twin

por Twin » 10 Jul 2009, 10:41

T-Will parece una mezcla entre Scofield y morritos Reiziger aquel lateral del Barcelona :mrgreen:

underrated

por underrated » 10 Jul 2009, 10:50

Twin escribió:Y sobre Yi en China pues sin Yao ya se puede salir en los partidos que encima no son nada del otro mundo los rivales.

Yi que vaya cogiendo confianza en China siendo el go-to guy del equipo, que el año que viene tiene que ser nuesto 3er anotador, por detrás de Harris y Lopez.

Si la cosa va mal y echan a Frank, podemos poner a Fegan de entrenador. :mrgreen:

Este año el chino puede tener el protagonismo que Fegan quiere...

"In the 10 games Yi has played 30-plus minutes and taken 10 or more shots, he has averaged 17.5 points, shot 47 percent, 40 from 3-point line, and 7.3 rebounds," Fegan said. "You can't just fake that. Those are strong numbers for any player -- let alone a second-year player."

Esta temporada Yi debería tener esas condiciones (30+ minutos y 10+ tiros por noche)...
Imagen

Twin

por Twin » 10 Jul 2009, 11:12

yo tambien creo que sera Yi el tercer maximo anotador pero cuidadito con Lee que estara sobre los 12-14 puntos por noche.

alexbohemia

por alexbohemia » 10 Jul 2009, 11:31

Twin escribió:T-Will parece una mezcla entre Scofield y morritos Reiziger aquel lateral del Barcelona :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

Grande Michael Scofield !!!

alexbohemia

por alexbohemia » 10 Jul 2009, 11:32

Por cierto, underrated, gran trabajo. :) :wink:

Un post muy currado.

A ver si lo mantenemos igual de activo que el anterior.

underrated

por underrated » 10 Jul 2009, 11:49

gracias alex.

Twin escribió:yo tambien creo que sera Yi el tercer maximo anotador pero cuidadito con Lee que estara sobre los 12-14 puntos por noche.

Yo pronostico unas estadísticas más o menos así para nuestros jugadores principales:

Harris: 24pts, 7 asist.
Lopez: 18 pts; 9 rbs; 2 taps.
Yi: 15 pts; 7 rbs; 38% triples.
Lee: 13 pts; 40% triples.
Williams: 8-10 pts; 6 rbs; 4 asist.

A CDR le puedo ver promediando alrededor de 10 puntos saliendo del banco el año que viene si tiene mínimo sus 25 minutos por noche.
Imagen

underrated

por underrated » 10 Jul 2009, 11:53

alexbohemia escribió:
Twin escribió:T-Will parece una mezcla entre Scofield y morritos Reiziger aquel lateral del Barcelona :mrgreen:

Hablando de Prison Break... qué me decís de este parecido razonable?

Imagen
Imagen

Sir Lubo

por Sir Lubo » 10 Jul 2009, 13:51

Twin escribió:
hoskych escribió:Ah, es una tontería y seguramente caiga en saco roto, pero podríamos hacer un censo de los foreros Nets, que cada vez somos más y a veces es complicado acordarse de todos. Además, así también demostramos nuestro podería en este nuestro foro.

hoskych
underrated
serginelli
charles
alexbohemia
rdradio
diego
jason kidd
twin

estos que recuerde mas o menos habituales y de los Nets, luego tambien estarian Redick que no lo he puesto arriba porque es de los Bucks o Jamal que es de la acera de enfrente.

luego hay alguna gente que se pasa muy ultimamente como alinho y recuerdo un tal Devin Harris, P10 seguramente me deje alguno......

Esto me duele... saber que aunque no escriba os suelo leer.
Peor para el sol

underrated

por underrated » 10 Jul 2009, 14:51

VINCE STILL ADVISING YOUNG NET
By FRED KERBER

In the first two games of the Orlando Summer League this week, Chris Douglas-Roberts played every bit like an experienced NBA player. The numbers said so: 47 points, 14-of-26 shooting, 24 free-throw attempts.

In the next two games, the Nets' wing looked very much like any other Summer League guy: five shots (four misses), seven points, six free throws.

Douglas-Roberts wanted to take over, but he remembered something he heard at the beginning of the week. It was sound advice from someone he trusts and admires, Vince Carter.

"We talked the first day, talked a lot," Douglas-Roberts said. "He said you have to police yourself sometimes. He said he policed himself a lot in his career and that's what I have to do. And that is what I'm learning."

So while feeling in his gut he could take the ball and score, or at least get to the line, Douglas-Roberts accepted the role on the split Nets/Sixers squad that was asked of him in the last two games, including yesterday's 83-62 wipeout loss to Oklahoma City.

"The first two games I played really well. The last two, the game was going in a different direction," said Douglas-Roberts, who has worked tirelessly this off-season on his shooting and ball-handling. "The first two games, we were running things that put me in a position to be aggressive. Simple as that."

Not so the next two.

"I always say I'm not going to force anything," he said. "The last two games, the game wasn't coming to me so I was pretty much following directions, doing what the coach and the team wants."

You know, policing himself, like Carter advised.

"I've a year experience, but with Vince Carter helping me out, that probably gave me about two years worth of experience," Douglas-Roberts said.

Terrence Williams had his second straight 6-of-13 shooting game after going a combined 4-of-19 in first two games. He led Nets/Sixers with 14 points. . . . Douglas-Roberts on Williams: "I like him. I think he's going to grow into a versatile guy in the NBA. He's not a one-dimensional player. He's a guy who can do a lot of different things on the floor and takes pride in his passing, which is a lost art in this league."

fred.kerber@nypost.com
Imagen

DIEGO-ESTU

por DIEGO-ESTU » 10 Jul 2009, 14:57

underrated escribió:
alexbohemia escribió:

Hablando de Prison Break... qué me decís de este parecido razonable?

Imagen

Jajajaja a mí no se me parecen en nada :mrgreen:

Dominic es mucho más corpulento, y tiene un cabezón digno del mismísimo hijo de Kidd.
Imagen

DIEGO-ESTU

por DIEGO-ESTU » 10 Jul 2009, 14:59

Por cierto, buena currada te has pegado con el post :wink:
Imagen