Copio y pego el post de un forero de JazzFanz
stitches en JazzFanz.com escribió:
We are getting into scary territory:
#LockeWatch : he had a full episode on Grayson Allen and Donte DiVincenzo.. haven't listened to it yet. Will include synopsis later.
https://www.lockedonjazz.net/jazz/m...k ... ivincenzo/
- Not sold on Mikal Bridges
- Lonnie Walker - he likes him, he can ball
- Dzenan Musa - very active offensive player, long and can handle, can play in Quin's system. young... need to do intel...
- Mitchell Robinson - not the kind of center we would get
- Melvin Frazier - he likes him... (this is a continuous theme with Locke)
Grayson Allen :
- portions of 4 games - "I just about went all in on him watching the game vs Georgia Tech.".... Locke REALLY REALLY likes him.
- Likes him better off-ball but he likes that he can play on ball too.
- This is the player he doesn't want the Warriors or Boston to get.
- Elite NBA athlete.
- Not good isolation player - not great wiggle.
- can attack closeouts, moves well without the ball, quick release on his shot
- can handle
- pull up jumpshot needs to be better
- his game lines up better with the NBA game than college game.
- 22 years old...
- have to do homework on his tripping and stuff...
- defensively - "heard the complaints, I didn't see it"
- age again...
- what concerns him - he was the 37th high school guard in the country and the 124th prospect. He thinks we know the players now in high school. Seems like he's not a fan of late bloomers(weird with the Mitchell's rise and all)
- elite athlete, fearless...
- similar to Allen - can play on and off the ball... Allen better on ball...
- disconcerting FT% 70%
- DiVincenzo's stats are much better on ball than Allen(this doesn't fit with his evaluation of Allen being better on ball).
- Synergy numbers in half-court - far better than Allen... again - this goes directly against what he just said to begin his evaluation
- both are average shooters, not great shooters
- DiVincenzo - better on pull ups off the dribble - again... goes directly against what he said (that Allen is better on ball).
- not great in iso - 5/18
We are in deep trouble... he loves Allen. This is the new Aaron Gordon/Trey Lyles/Tony Bradley...